Father's day has come knocking on the door, and all daughters are excited to surprise their favourite superhero. If you think of showing your dad how much you love him, you will have to bring him to tears, either with overflowing love or gut-busting laughter.
We all know how dads easily get sentimental and feel special by thoughtful father's day gift ideas their children come up with, but the special thing about this day for fathers is that they get heartfelt father's day messages from daughters. Sure they will be as happy with father's day messages from sons, but the father-daughter relationship is more special.
You will also have to do better this year with your gifts and father's day messages on cards for your dad.
We have done all the homework to help you prepare the best fathers day greeting cards. Here are some brilliant father's day message ideas from daughters in our team.
From us to your father, Happy Father's Day!
What to write on a father's day card from daughter?
There are plenty of things you can write for your father in the card for him but basing it up on the theme your gift would be is advisable.
If you came up with thoughtful father's day gift ideas, write something more appreciative, praising, or sentimental. However, if you decided to be a bit particular and unconventional with your fathers day ideas, you can choose to go funny with your cards' messages.
Father's day messages that show your appreciation
- Dear daddy, being your daughter has given me so much joy and happiness in life that my heart is full of love and gratitude. Thank you for making my life a fairytale!
- Father, this life has been beautiful, and you single-handedly coloured it with your gentle, calm and inspiring hands. A true blessing it has been to be born as your child.
- My spirit, strength, and optimism come from you. You have brought me up to be the person I am today. You make me proud of who I am and who you made me be. You are my rock!
- Dad, growing up under your shelter has been my favourite part of my life. Thank you for being home to our family and me.
- Nothing takes away the pride I have in being your daughter. I hope I make you proud.
Short father's day message to praise your dad
- You have taught us of faith, love and hope, dad. You have given your 100% to keep this family happy, safe and thriving. We can't thank you enough for everything you have done. We couldn't have asked anything more than what you have given. You are the best dad ever!
- Life hasn't always been roses, rainbows and unicorns for us, but you have ensured that we are safe and taken care of. Nothing else matters. You have been enough, and we all love you. We want you to know that you make this world a better place for us.
- You are awesome at what you do, which stands true for being a dashing dad. I wouldn't change a thing about you. You have been a pillar of our family, and no one could have done a better job of being our father than you did. 100/100!
- I learnt what it means to be humble and yet fierce from you. I see so much good in this world because you taught me to find crystals on the sand. I love you, and thank you for being the loving and gentle soul you are.
- Your life story is my inspiration. Your sacrifices are your motivation, and your personality is my role model. You make challenges feel like pieces of the pie. You make me want to be better every day.
Inspirational fathers day sayings for the card to inspire your dad
- "I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father's equal, and I never loved any other man as much." Hedy Lamarr.
- "Being a father means you have to think fast on your feet. You must be reasonable, wise, brave, tender, and willing to put on a frilly hat and sit down to a pretend tea party." Matthew Buckley, Fatherhood: The Manliest Profession.
- "A father should present the fundamental qualities of leadership, responsibility, and accountability, as well as the capabilities of planning, disciplining, and loving. Fathering is a full-time job." Myles Munroe, Fatherhood Principle, The: God's Design and Destiny for Every Man
- "A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty." Author Unknown
- "A Father is kind, Considerate, and sweet; a father is someone That can't be beaten. A Father holds the walls together. In a family's home, I'll never find a father like mine. No matter where l roam". Christopher J. Chetta, Poetry for Pleasure
Funny father's day messages to make your dad laugh
- You don't need to say it out loud. Everyone in the family knows I am your favourite child, Happy Fathers Day!
- I won't tell mom about all the chocolates you stole from the fridge and blame it on me because I love you.
- You won't believe it, but you are my favourite parent. Don't tell mom about it. I had written the same in her card on Mother's Day.
- It may not be a good time to tell you, but it was me who dropped chewing gum in your shoe when I was 8. Happy Father's Day!
- I wish you all the luck, but you can't be luckier than having me as your child. Happy father's Day, Daddy!
Father's day ideas from daughter
Your father will appreciate anything you will do for him. You are his daughter and hence, the apple of his eye. However, there is something you can do to make father's day extra joyful for him.
Read our father's day ideas from daughter:
- Collect and frame his candid fatherly moments.
- Prepare something sentimental that reminds his childhood.
- Arrange a romantic date for your mom and dad.
- Bring him and his siblings together for a bbq party.
- Play his favourite game together at home
Also, check out our Father's Day Gift Guide for 2022.
This marks the conclusion on what to write in a father's day card from a daughter. You can go soft and thoughtful with our inspiring and appreciating messages or bold with funny ones.
Either way, your dad will be overjoyed to get the father's day greeting card from you.