Production & Admin Associate / Gifting Queen / Christmas Elf
Posted on August 01, 2021
We are a premium gifting service built on the principle of cultivating stronger relationships and being there for others even when you can't physically be there. Founded in Auckland in 2017, we offer an elevated gifting experience, where customers are given the option of customising a gift box or selecting an expertly pre-curated option, all featuring the best brands in one place and topped with their note, handwritten. We specialise in large corporate gifting suites along with day to day consumer gifitng.
About the Position
This role is two fold focussing on production and fufillment as well as customer service.
As a small growing business, our team is extremely flexible and often moves between varying areas of the company. You'll work closely with our founder Olivia and be responsible for packaging orders with expert attention to detail, replying to customer enquiries, unpacking stock and checking quantities and helping with any relevant jobs.
Are you eager to assume a hands-on role within a growing small business and play an instrumental role in taking existing year-over-year growth to the next level? Are you a self-starter and motivated? Are you an excellent communicator, equally skilled at being a good listener? Are you uniquely gifted at quickly establishing rapport with strangers and building relationships with ease? If so, this opportunity just might be the perfect one for you.
We are currently searching for a self-motivated, energetic, and detail-oriented Gifting Queen to join our team and work onsite in our Auckland Central gifting studio!
- Fufilling daily website orders with high level of detail
- Fufilling large corporate orders
- Unloading inventory and stock checking
- Ensure a clean and organised workspace/showroom is maintained
- Responding to Instagram & Facebook messages/Comments in an on brand way
- Handle incoming customer calls
- Respond to customer enquries
- Customer Service support
- Must have excellent punctuality, attendance, and reliability
- Capable of working quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- A team player
- Ability to stand for extended periods of times with breaks
- Must be able to lift and/or move objects 5-10kgs. Occasionally lift and/or move objects and larger boxes with the use of trolleys.
- Ability to read and speak English
- Must have nice handwriting
- Comfortable being in Social or web Photography
- Love dogs and Frozé!
- Hours: Estimate 20-30 Hours per week with potential for more
- Monday - Friday: Occasional Weekend by very Rare
- Flexibility to work longer during busy periods
- Hourly Pay
- Opportunity to Advance within the company
- Current Position October - December 2021 (Potential to continue after Christmas)